Saturday, January 31, 2009

Ward's 10 best engines for 2009


Ward automotive group's list of the 10 best engines for 2009 has been released! They have been handing out awards to the 10 best engine auto manufacturers for years now based on all aspects of the engine. Good news is that all Big 3 US manufacturers have made it to the list, even though personally I don't believe in the 5.7L Hemi making it, but then again I'm not a V8 fan. I am however very proud of Ford's hybrid 2.5L found in the escape hybrid. Now only if they could put that into more cars. C'mon Ford! BMW made it to the list twice with their N54 twin turbo 3.0l I6 and their newly released (in the US) 3.0L twin turbo diesel I6. Toyota's 3.5 6 cylinder made it as well as Honda's 3.5L found in the new Accord coupe. Audi's famous 2.0L Direct Injected turbo I4 has made it again as well as VW's 2.0L I4 turbo diesel found in many european Eco cars. The complete list can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment